LEMCO Construction Services is a progressive, growing firm providing a diverse portfolio of projects and construction services.
The qualifications of the professionals at LEMCO is the reason for our success! Our philosophy is to select extraordinary people who possess a passion for excellence and a commitment to our vision. We continually invest in learning opportunities to ensure that our staff is well prepared to manage challenging projects. We recognize that we can only ask for a strong commitment from our people if we make a strong commitment to those who make us successful.
For position inquiries, please email us. All resumes are kept on file for a minimum of 90 days and if your qualifications meet our current needs, we will contact you for an interview.
Why Join the LEMCO Team?
The following benefits are available to employees and their eligible dependents. These benefit programs help our employees stay healthy, meet their financial goals, protect their incomes and their families, and balance the demands of work and personal life.
LEMCO offers employment packages for qualified individuals that ensure the mental, physical and financial health of our employees and their families.
- Competitive salary
- 401k with employer contributions
- Profit sharing plan
- Annual bonus program
- Life/AD&D insurance
- Vehicle allowance program
- Direct deposit
Health and Wellness
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- Prescription drug coverage
- Drug-free workplace
- Training opportunities
- Tuition assistance
- Promotion from within
Building the Team
- Employee appreciation dinners
- Birthday celebrations
- Holiday celebrations
- Team building events
- Employee recognition program
- Safety incentive program
Personal Growth & Development
- New Employee Orientation
- Personal Training Programs
- Leadership, craft and safety training through the local Chapter of
- Association of General Contractors.
- Management & Leadership Development Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Internship Programs
- Tools for success
- Paid vacation time based on tenure
- Flexible hours positions available
- Outstanding work environment
- Class A office environment with covered parking
- Support for employee volunteer activities
- Charitable giving to non-profit organizations
- Corporate Contribution Committee
LEMCO Construction Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual in hiring or any phase of employment in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws.