Zero Accident Record
A strong commitment to preventing accidents and insuring employee safety has created a company-wide safety culture at LEMCO. Our "SAFETY FIRST and ZERO ACCIDENTS" philosophy advocates education and prevention as the cornerstones at every phase of project development.
Our Corporate Safety Program includes comprehensive procedures, work rules, OSHA compliance, training and duties and responsibilities. Through the practical application of key concepts, experience has proven to be the most effective in reducing losses.
Our best safety practices include:
- Establishment of overall safety goals and strategies for improving safety performance including setting expectations for safety performance.
- Involving management and holding them accountable for project safety and continuous improvement of safety management and methods.
- Setting specific standards with anyone working on our projects. From subcontractor prequalification to subcontractor selection, we ensure that safety performance is a priority consideration in selection.
- Monitoring and providing controlled management to achieve our safety goals Addressing training at every level in the company
- Investing in training and continuing to train on an individual basis for each employee.
- Membership in TEXO, the Dallas Chapter of Associated General Contractors of America, which provides support from the best safety professionals in the country.